Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is Halloween!

Getting ready for the twins first corn maze! Thanks Steph and Colby for their darling outfits. Frankie loves pink and Jolie loves purple!

To get to the actual maze there was a tractor to pull us there. Yee Haw!

This corn maze had it all... farm animals to pet, story time for the kids around a camp fire, good food, pumpkin patch, games. My kind of halloween, too bad the twins slept through it all!


Inside the corn maze, it was so perfect carrying the twins around, they snuggle right up to us and fall asleep. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy... twins out on a corn maze! We are crazy.


Halloween night the twins really wanted to be ballerinas! (Cuz, Granny got them these cute leg warmers). Frankie on the left and Jolie on the right. They looked so funny kicking their little legs everywhere. We spent Halloween night at Brads brothers house. They handed out hot chocolate to the trick or treaters... which is hillarious because it was perfect weather. I mean shirts and shorts... thanks for that St. George!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh.......cute little babies! They are looking so adorable and have such sweet expressions! Just love those two! Hey, by the way, I got the vivster those baby socks, and they are the best, right? But do put them on the babies the other direction. I bet they just might stay on a bit better!!! (That way the elastic is on their thigh bones!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! You make me laugh! I can't tell you how excited I was to see that you wrote me on my blog! AND HECK YEAH for YOUR BLOG! Its about time! The twins are so stinkin cute and is it weird that I miss them, yet... have not even met them!? Oh my gosh Jame, and how cute was that outfit for my little guy!? THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are so sweet and I can't believe you even got me anything, I am sure being a new mom to twins isn't that easy! I love how dolled up the girls are, I wouldn't expect it any other way though! They are to die for! SO happy we can keep updated with our blogs now. Sure miss ya cuz! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! And I just noticed the outfits, haha! I can't believe they already fit into them! They are soooo cute on them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamin...they look SO cute! I love their Halloween costumes. And you look so TINY! How did you do that so fast? What a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jam! So glad you are officially a blogger! I had to scrowl down so far to leave this comment though, I might have to come over and help you fix that:) Yes, I think a TJ Maxx run is in the cards soon! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete